Ruckus Wireless expands wave 2 portfolio with the H510
The ZoneFlex H510 is a converged Wave 2 802.11ac AP and Ethernet switch in a compact and discrete wall-plate form-factor. It enables multiple wired and wireless connectivity options with a single Ethernet cable drop. Featuring multi-user MIMO support, H510 delivers reliable, best-in-class Wi-Fi performance using BeamFlex adaptive antenna technology to adapt to mobile client device location and orientation.
Additional features include:
- 1,166 Mbps aggregate radio throughput
- 5 Ethernet ports
- 1 rear-facing 10/100/1000 & PoE in
- 4 front-facing 10/100/1000, single PoE out
- Support for snap-on radio modules to support value-added services and connectivity beyond Wi-Fi
- Ruckus SmartMesh wireless meshing technology
- Cable channel for pass-through applications
- Mounts to worldwide standard electrical outlet boxes
- Management: Standalone, ZoneDirector, SmartZone,,FlexMaste
Customers using the H510's are already praising the new access points from Ruckus - 'Since the deployment of the Ruckus ZoneFlex H510 APs, guest complaints have disappeared. Despite the added benefit of the 11ac Wave 2 performance, the H510 APs have a sleek, inconspicuous and compact form factor-they fit on the wall and reduce the need for any extra switches' said Jeff Lartigue, IT director, Westin Kierland Resort and Spa. 'We couldn't be happier with our decision to implement the Ruckus H510 APs. We look forward to a continued absence of guest complaints.'