We provide essential wireless networking services for businesses requiring dependable solutions from a trusted source. These solutions can be fully managed by our support team or we can provide training for internal IT members.
Solutions we provide range from wireless backhaul that is used to connect multiple-buildings, CCTV network connectivity, guest access, and indoor/outdoor WiFi.
Services we provide extend from networking consultancy to wireless surveys and planning to designing, integrating, supporting and optimising networks. We can also provide box shift.
For example, most businesses require guest access for visitors and customers. We can do this securely, and with an easy to on-board guest solution. This is often a missed requirement by businesses during the planning phase as letting a visitor or customer directly onto the network can cause a security breach.
Have you experienced any of these challenges?
- Lack of coverage
- Slow speeds
- Poor VoIP and video conferencing experience
- Inability to connect to the network
- No guest access
Like many other businesses, you are not alone in experiencing these problems. These simple to fix challenges can be easy solved with our professional services.
Just a few of the benefits of partnering with us
- Utilise our expertise - Let the wireless experts solve your problems
- Simplify network management - Take control of managing your own wireless network, or take a full management support package
- Unparalleled support - Unparalleled support for wireless networks, from 24/7 Helpdesk support to same day failed hardware replacement
- Secure networking - Prevent bad actors and security breaches from happening by implementing the latest security practices and standards
- Reliable WiFi - Stop WiFi causes any slowdowns or un-happy user experiences by providing great WiFi
- Have the best - Don't settle for a second rate network, choose leading solutions and services from the number one wireless company
- Certified - We hold many certifications such as PASMA and Safe Contractor Approved.
Book a wireless survey today
You should always have a wireless survey conducted before designing a network upgrade or fresh install. Conducting a wireless survey provides the much needed information to correctly plan and design a network.