We have been installing and supporting wireless links to organisations across Europe for over a decade.
Our wireless link solutions are ideal for
- Networking two or more buildings together
- Networking multiple sites when leased lines is not an option
- Replacing leased lines with a lower cost alternative
- Providing a temporary site-to-site link
- Disaster recovery link in mission critical networks
As a specialist wireless company, we can provide your company with reliable connectivity using our industry-leading wireless / Wi-Fi Point-to-Point solutions: AirBeam, AirLink and AirLine. Our PtP solutions can deliver up to 20 Gbps throughput for the most demanding of applications.
AirBeam is our entry level building-to-building wireless link solution for lower throughput requirements and with less business-critical applications.
Bridge link connectivity up to 1 Gbps full duplex and is backed by a flexible onsite support service.
Airlink is our mid-tier building-to-building wireless link solution offering all of the benefits of AirBeam but with wireless links starting at 1 Gbps full duplex upwards.
Backed by our flexible onsite support service this solution is for those that require a high level of up-time and great performance.
Our advanced AirLine solution is an industry leading wireless Point-to-Point solution boasting up to 20 Gbps full duplex connectivity.
Backed by our onsite support service this wireless solution is for businesses that require maximum up-time and superior link performance.
|AirBeam||0 - 1 Gbps||Cost Effective Enterprise with lower throughput|
|AirLink||1 - 5 Gbps||Enterprise with higher throughput|
|AirLine||5 – 20 Gbps||Carrier-Class with our highest throughput|
Full turnkey solutions include
- Wireless link planning and designing
- Full Project management
- Health & safety site management
- Link installation and integration
- Fully inclusive on-site maintenance
Commercial benefits are
- Flexible purchase, lease or managed service options
- Wireless Point-to-Point is significantly cheaper than laying fibre or leased line
- Seven day installation turn around
Support service options
|Service desk support||Access to our service desk team|
|Support hours||Service desk operating hours 0900 – 1700 (Mon – Fri)|
|24hr/7/365 Service desk upgrade||Access to our service desk team 24/7/365|
|Hardware replacement||Replacement of your hardware should there be a failure|
|Onsite support||Onsite engineering team for support|
|Live monitoring||Remote live monitoring|
|Performance report||Wireless link performance report|
|Remote proactive health check||Proactive health check and optimisation|
|Onsite servicing and maintenance||Yearly onsite servicing and maintenance|