Ruckus Networks ICX Network Switch Stacking
Following the recent introduction of the ICX range of cloud managed network switches to their portfolio this blog is intended to highlight the amazing flexibility in their network stacking capabilities.
Their stacking technologies are available across the entire range of ICX switches from their entry-level ICX 7150 all the way up to their ICX 7750 Core switches.
Their stacking connectivity uses standard 10GBE, 40GBE and 100GBE cables up to 10Km apart.
Some of the best features of the ICX range of cloud-managed stackable switches are:
- Cloud Managed
- Stack up to 12 switches per stack
- Long distance stacking of up to 10Km
- In-Service Software upgrades
- Hitless failover of management
- No optional modules required
- No additional licenses required
Ruckus Networks ICX Stackable Video
- Ruckus ICX 7150 - Entry-level stackable switch available in 12, 24 and 48 port 10/100/1000 Mbps models
- Ruckus ICX 7250 - Enterprise-class switches with future-proof expandability scaling up to eight 10 GbE ports
- Ruckus ICX 7450 - Fixed form factor switches with unmatched modularity ideal for campus networks
- Ruckus ICX 7650 - Aggregation High-performance multi-gigabit switches with 100GbE support
- Ruckus ICX 7750 - Aggregation-Core: Scale-out design achieves chassis-like performance
If you would like to learn more about the Ruckus Networks ICX stacking technology or would like a demonstration then please get in touch.