High-Density WiFi Survey
With an ever increasing mobile workforce that has multiple devices per user and business critical applications that demand ever-increasing bandwidth, it is critical that the Wi-Fi is designed with High-Density at the forefront. This is why we have designed a WiFi survey specifically for High-Density environments.
High-Density WiFi Considerations
Critical elements to consider for High-Density WiFi.
- Number of WiFi users
- Amount of devices per user
- Device type and capabilities
- Business critical applications
- Application bandwidth requirements
All Wireless Office (AWO)
Many of today's enterprises are deploying an AWO experience for their employee's as they head towards a more mobile workforce. Therefore it is critical that a high-density WiFi survey is performed which takes the future business plans into consideration. It is therefore essential to understand both the number of users and the amount of devices each user will use and the applications that are critical to the business.
Industry leading WiFi tools
Our WiFi experts use the latest industry tools
- AirMagnet or Ekahau WiFi Survey Software
- Cisco Spectrum Expert
- NetScout AirCheck G2 WiFi Scanner
- Latest generation of Access Points
- Industrial portable tablet
Read more about their equipment in our Blog