Wireless bridge link specialists in the UK
Wireless bridge links add capacity to any network and provides an inherently flexible and scalable alternative to expensive fiber or low data rate leased lines - and can be installed in a fraction of the time.
Wireless bridge applications
Typical wireless bridge applications can vary in requirements and in environments. We have listed a few below;
- Connecting two or more buildings together to provide a single network
- To install a CCTV network
- To obtain high speed connectivity
- Where connecting multiple sites with leased lines is not an option
- To replace leased lines with a lower cost of ownership alternative
- To provide a temporary site link
- To have a disaster recovery link in mission critical networks
Opting for a wireless bridge link
The benefits of choosing to install a wireless link to fullfill your project out ways leased lines in many ways and not limited to;
- Significantly cuts operational expenditure
- Carrier-class reliability with 99.999% uptime
- Secure connection with AES encryption
- Overcomes environmental barriers
- Upgradeable speeds
- Licenced and un-licenced air for guaranteed spectrum consumption
Choosing to work with DigitalAir Wireless
Their are many practical reasons to work with DigitalAir on your project over your general IT supplier and some of them being;
- Dedicated and certified account manager
- Free link planning and consultation
- Fast roll out and installation
- 24 hour help desk support
- Next business day hardware replacement
- Fully trained and certified engineers - No outsourcing
- Seen as a safe pair of hands by the manufactures
- More wireless expertise than any other wireless integrator in the UK
Wireless manufacturers we supply
Being agnostic to any one wireless manufacturer, we will supply the most suitable wirelee kit for your project, wether it has large budget constraints, or mission critical requirements.
Siklu's PtP and PtMP millimeter-wave radios comprise a complete range of wireless connectivity solutions for urban and sub-urban networks. Facilitating reliable, fiber-like transmission for high-density implementations, the compact, field proven products deliver high-capacity connectivity over ample spectrum for multifarious applications.
SIAE MICROELETTRONICA designs and manufactures leading edge carrier-class wireless bridge products which are fully up-to-date with the latest technology requirements and ready for future network applications. They bring more than 60 years experience and innovation to provide you with most suited optimised network solutions that match your needs and are used in projects requiring high through-put and reliability.
LigoWave delivers reliable wireless backhaul for our smaller installations that do not require a carrier-class solution requiring multiple gigabits of throughput. DigitalAir typically see LigoWave bridges as a fantastic solution for budget constrained products or in projects requiring lower throughputs but who still need the quality and reliability of a leading wireless manufacturer that operates in the 2.4 and 5 GHz spectrum.
Other well know wireless manufacturers
Because we are agnostic with wireless manufacturers, we have installed and supported links supplied from many manufacturers. You might also be interested in reading about them;
Ceragon Networks As the a world leading wireless backhaul specialist, Ceragon Networks ensures that mobile and fixed-line carriers, as well as private network operators have the transmission capacity to reliably deliver the voice and premium data services that we all rely on.
BridgeWave A leading supplier of gigabit bridge connectivity solutions for service providers, governments, military and enterprise applications.
GeoDesy-FSO offers the most comprehensive range of gigabit ethernet products on the FSO market from off-the-shelf compact systems to flexible modular devices. Installed within a day, a laser link can expend your ethernet network with ease. These differ from the other manufacturers we work with as they do not use radio frequencies.