Ruckus ZoneFlex T300 - Outdoor WiFi done right!
With the performance that the ZoneFlex 7762 brought to the table, you wouldn't be surprised if Ruckus decided to 'leave it at that', but they haven't. With their latest offering, the Californian innovators have decided to give us high-performing Enterprise wireless, without the price tag that previously came with it.
Offering up to 128 different antenna patterns, the latest 802.11ac protocol, and of course Ruckus' famous Beamflex+ technology. For me though, that's not the most impressive thing about this AP; what really got my attention was the fact that all of that is within a piece of kit that is smaller than ever, and weighs in at exactly 1kg, almost 50% lighter than its predecessor.
What does all that mean though? Well, it means you can deploy high-capacity, high-performance, highly reliable WiFi, in difficult environments, quicker than ever before! Oh, and it'll cost you less!
Taking all that into consideration, I'm sure you'll agree with me here that Ruckus probably deserve another 'Well Done' sticker to take home.
- Concurrent dual-band (5GHz/2.4GHz) support
- 1200 Mbps of total WLAN RF capacity
- BeamFlex adaptive antenna technology and advanced RF management
- Up to 10dB interference mitigation
- Optimized for high-density environments
- Polarization diversity for optimal mobile device performance
- IP-67 rated, -20°C to +55°C
- Adjustable bracket included
- Small, lightweight, and sleek form factor
- Standalone or centrally managed by ZoneDirector, SCG 200, or FlexMaster
- Dynamic, per-user rate-limiting for hotspot WLANs
- WPA-PSK (AES), 802.1X support for RADIUS and Active Directory
- BYOD, Zero-IT, and Dynamic PSK
- Captive portal and guest accounts
- Admission control/load balancing
- Secure HotSpot
- SPOT location services
- Intelligent Band steering
- Airtime fairness