Ruckus Wireless 7982 802.11N 3X3 - 3 MIMO Access Point
With a throughput of 450 Mbps per radio the Ruckus ZoneFlex 7982 is the industry’s top performing dual band 802.11n access point with BeamFlex adaptive antenna technology. Including a high performing 3 stream chipset with chip based BeamForming. ZoneFlex 7982 with BeamFlex ensures the most reliable connectivity within challenging RF environments even without the client compatibility required with chip-based BeamForming.
The Ruckus ZoneFlex 7982 delivers ultra-high speed, reliable and long-range connectivity within high interference environments, offering a 2-4x performance advantage over other AP's through BeamFlex adaptive antenna technology.
This new access point offers the following new features:
- Highest Performance - BeamFlex adaptive antenna technology focuses RF energy towards clients which results in higher performance than traditional APs.
- Dual Concurrent 3×3:3 MIMO and BeamFlex - 3 spatial streams coupled with BeamFlex makes sure the most throughput of the total 900Mbps is available.
- Best In Class Channel Selection – the 7982 uses 'Channel Fly', the most intelligent channel selection which eliminates the problem of low throughputs in congested areas.
- Extended Coverage Means Fewer APs – 2-4 times more coverage with the 7982.
- Wire-like Reliability – Advanced smart antenna array and Quality of Service (QoS) technology combine to deliver the most reliable and highest performing 802.11n system available.
- Concurrent Support for HD Video, Voice and Data – A directional, high-gain antenna finds the best path for any given transmission.
- Unobtrusive design and integrated mounting – Sleek, lightweight design ensures easy installation. Low profile design blends naturally into any environment.