What is in a survey report?
- Heat Maps of the coverage in both 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz
- Photos of the access point locations
- Access point locations marked on floor plans
- Detailed spectrum analysis so looking for sources of interference that could play havoc with the network if not identified and steps put in place
- Parts list
DigitalAir Wireless have four main types of wireless surveys, if you are not sure which survey you may need please give us a call:
- New network wireless survey
- Health check wireless survey
- Post installation wireless survey
- Outdoor wireless survey
- PtP wireless survey
You can't under estimate the importance of a WiFi site survey when it comes to properly implementing a new wireless network. To many wireless networks simply do not work as intended or under-perform, so that conducting a professional WiFi survey is essential to save your company both time and money.
Is your WiFi network under performing or causing you issues? Do you have interference, dropouts, poor throughput and connection issues? Our health check WiFi surveys are an invaluable tool in diagnosing problematic wireless networks and clearly defining a resolution to fixing any issues that are highlighted.
A post installation WiFi survey is the ONLY way to confirm that you have the coverage that was originally designed for. 95% of wireless installations do not have a post installation WiFi survey to prove coverage and capacity. DigitalAir Wireless will always recommend a post installation WiFi survey to prove coverage and capacity.