eCommerce Sales Manager
We are seeking a talented sales manager to manage our eCommerce store.
Market leading, long established IT networking company based in Poole, is looking for an experience sales person to manage their web sales. Many perks are offered including onsite parking, a stylish office, company pension scheme, and all the coffee you can drink! Did we mention you will be able to say you have worked with customers including big brands like Google and Lush!
This fantastic job role has become available for someone looking to take ownership of our web sales. With the opportunity to lead the direction of the web sales, ability to work with an existing customer base of over 5,000 happy customers, you will not be in short supply of data to up sell, cross sell, retain and grow. Working closely with the Head of Sales and Marketing manager, you would be provided with the support needed to hit your growth targets.
The website provides networking solutions to businesses and consumers across the UK and parts of Europe.
If you do not know much about networking, then don’t worry - training on developing technical skills will be provided! We just ask that you have technical mind and be eager to learn.
About the Role
- B2B & B2C with stronger focus on B2B trade and end users
- Retain customers and develop relationships with existing and new partners
- Cross-selling or upselling to maximise sales opportunities on existing orders
- Negotiating sales and closing deals
- This is a sales role, not an administration role
- Previous experience working in sales, ideally with a history of out-bound sales as you will be on the phone
- Passion for selling geeky technical solutions
- Track record of setting and working towards KPIs
- Excellent on the phone
- Fantastic written communications
- Experience in pricing & cost negotiation
- Strong organisational and time management skills – do not want to micro manage you
- Proficient in standard Microsoft Office packages
- Experience in working within CRM systems and databases
- Understanding of web sales and user journey behaviour
- Comfortable in understanding trends and reports to make intelligent decisions