New Network Wireless Survey
You can't underestimate the importance of a wireless site survey when it comes to properly implementing a new WiFi network. Too many WiFi networks simply do not work as intended or under-perform, so conducting a professional WiFi survey will save your company both time and money in the long term.
We use the latest industry tools and techniques to map out the WiFi RF coverage of your intended area and provide you with detailed documentation on all aspects of the survey. Only after a professional wireless survey will you be equipped to design a fully scalable and secure wireless network for your business.
Detailed in your site survey report (details below) will be a full breakdown of the hardware required to implement your wireless network. This can be of great benefit for network managers that need to assign a budget in the future. We can survey with any wireless manufacturer's hardware in mind which is essential for the network design.
We are able to display and record information from all the key areas of a wireless network including received signal strengths, access point locations, RF interference and noise levels. Utilising this detailed information we can optimise your access point channels choices of antenna's, AP transmit power levels and locations creating a more effective wireless network for your business.
Our software and techniques can be used in any environment and supports all Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n) networks.
If required we can perform wireless network prediction in mapping out your RF coverage of your office, saving you the cost of initial wireless network viability test.
Spectrum Analysis / RF Interference
A full spectrum analysis will include detection, measure and recording of the presence of RF Interference that could degrade the performance of a wireless network. Interference such as microwaves, PIR sensors, Bluetooth and legacy wireless devices can have a serious impact on your wireless network.
- RF Interference
- Measurement of SNR
- RF power peaks
- WiFi Channel interference
- WiFi Channel Overlap
Our site surveys include the following:
- Detection, measure and recording of the presence of RF Interference that could degrade the performance of a wireless network.
- Calculate the WiFi supported data rates that can be expected throughout the premises.
- Location of wireless Access Points, Bridges, Antenna's and other wireless equipment.
- Co-location of WiFi access points with channel selection and reuse.
- Antenna selection, orientation and polarization.
- Look for signs of, reflection, refraction, multipath, hidden notes, dead spots etc.
The Site Survey documentation will include:
- Detailed information on the information gathered above.
- Photographs the location of all wireless equipment.
- Maps of the WiFi RF coverage.
- Details of RF interference.
- WiFi Equipment list.
Why take the chance of failing with your WiFi network before you start, get in the wireless experts and ensure that your wireless network out performs your every expectation.
If you would like more information on a WiFi wireless site survey please give us a call or use the contact us page.