Our sporting events Wi-Fi solution is designed to meet the unique needs of large crowds of passionate fans as well as handle all of the traditional back office and operational needs (ticketing, Point-of-Sale, Press Box, etc) unique to sports and entertainment environments. By enhancing the coverage and capacity of traditional WiFi technologies, it provides an optimal environment for fans to access an increased array of data applications with all types of mobile devices in the venue.
Fans expect their mobile experience to be as good as if not better than their experience on the way to and from the event. There is an increasing need for stadiums and arenas to provide the seamless and reliable connectivity necessary to address these needs and the emerging business opportunities associated with event and venue specific applications.
In most sports and entertainment venues today, existing wireless and cellular technologies (for example, 3G/ 4G) are not optimized for the reliable delivery of these services to such a highly concentrated group of users, leaving tens of thousands of fans with limited ability to make phone calls, send text messages, share video and access mobile data applications. As a result, the need to create a seamless and uninterrupted connected stadium WiFi experience for fans has become one of the primary focuses for industry executives.
Stadium WiFi benefits include:
- Real-time concessions, merchandise and ticket-ordering applications
- Targeted promotions, advertisements, and unique sponsor activations
- Venue-based services to highlight amenities, provide way-finding, and more
New and enhanced fan experiences
- Real-time, uninterrupted access to web and stadium-specific applications including social media, event and concierge services and exclusive location based applications that augment the experience
- Increased levels of interactivity and personalization to engage fans in compelling ways
- Uninterrupted voice and text services that allow fans to enjoy the event like never before
- Single converged Wi-Fi for employee, operations and fan-facing needs
- Reliable connectivity
- Simplified administration and management
Ruckus Wireless Solution
Ruckus has long been a leader in high-density WiFi deployments. The cornerstone of our offerings has been our BeamFlex adaptive antenna technology which can focus RF energy at the user to increase the gain and not at surrounding APs which will see this as interference. We are continuing to raise the bar in high-density networking with the announcement of the ZoneFlex 7782-N Access Point. It features an integrated 30° narrow beam antenna that operates in the 2.4 and 5 GHz bands. By integrating the antenna into the AP, the ZoneFlex 7782-N provides a very minimal form factor which is essential in many deployments.
DigitalAir Stadium WiFi Solution
Our unique solution can be deployed in a matter of weeks which means that you can get up and running, receiving a revenue within no time at all.
Using our offer of a FREE desktop WiFi survey lowers both the cost and risk involved in deploying a Stadium WiFi solution.
If you are a stadium or exhibition owner that would like to explore the options of installing your own WiFi service then please give us a call or use the contact us page.