SIAE is one of the early innovators of microwave technology, and with more than 60 years of history under their belt, they are renowned as the leading manufacturer of wireless network technology.
Today their technology is utilised by agencies and carriers across the globe and only now, through partnering with DigitalAir Wireless, are their products being made available to the UK enterprise market. As wireless specialists, we are proud to be the official UK Distributors & Integrators for SIAE, enabling us to be the exclusive UK wireless company able to offer carrier grade, multi-gigabit wireless building point to point connectivity installed and licenced from only £9,995.
Our core product lines we offer from SIAE come in two flavours, ALS and the ALFOplus series, which operate in the light licence and licenced bands having over 9,000 ALFOplus links already installed in the UK alone.
The SIAE Difference
- High Spectral Efficiency allows a light licence for only £50p.a with OFCOM on the ALFOplus80
- 60 Years mean time between failures (MTBF)
- Innovators of Microwave gives them the expertise to produce market leading products
- Insane Speeds offering multi-gigabit connectivity
- Strong Product Road Map through efficient in-house manufacturing, they provide a very strong road map for even faster bridge links
SIAE ALFOplus Series
The ALFOplus series is the Carrier Grade, MultiGigabit zero footprint Full Outdoor, next generation IP radio series designed as the ultra cost-effective alternative to fibre deployment. The series operates in the 7-42 GHz, 70/80 GHz E-Band.
- Up to 2.5 Gbps over the air throughput
- High spectrum efficiency with packet compression
- "Zero-footprint" solution for full IP traffic
- Mean time failure 55 years
- Low power consumption (less than 35W)
- 99.999% availability
SIAE ALS Series
The ALS Series provides the ideal solution for a wide range of applications in access and backhaul, covering any market segment ranging from cost-sensitive applications to advanced network implementations in which high capacities, complex protection schemes and excellent reliability are mandatory.
- Operates in the 4-42 GHz
- Up to 2 Gbps ethernet throughput
- Mean time failure 25 years
- 99.999% availability
- Split mount solution with a small 1RU indoor unit
If you would like more information about the SIAE ALFOplus and ALS series, please call us.