The InfiMAN 2x2 is the latest product family to be added by Infinet Wireless to its already well proven Point-to-Multipoint portfolio, offering unprecedented increase in base station capacity and coverage.
The innovative high-speed base stations and CPE models are available for both licensed and unlicensed bands. As an example, the base station units provide a high sector capacity of up to 240 Mbps and uses leading-edge radio protocols providing unrivalled spectral efficiency.
Key applications of the InfiMAN 2x2 family of solutions include:
- High-Speed local or wide area corporate networks
- CCTV and Video Surveillance Networks
- Triple-play services for Wireless ISPs
- Long-range Rural Connectivity
- Government & Municipal Networks
- 3.4 - 3.7 GHz
- 4.9 - 6.0 GHz
- 6.0 - 6.4 GHz
Key Features and Benefits
- 240 Mbps base station sector capacity with just 40 MHz of spectrum, reducing capital expenditure
- Increased NLOS range and performance
- Supports channel width size from 5 to 40 MHz, reducing licence expenditure
- Advanced Quality-of-Service features, offering a reliable and robust solution
- High Transmit Power Base Stations
- Integrated Sector Antenna Base Stations, ensuring maximum RF performance and quick & simple installation
If you would like more information about an InfiNet InFiMAN 2X2 Point to Mulitipoint solution please give us a call or use the contact us page.